Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Mr. Fuzzyfurl Battlepose

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon
Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

With Google being Google, it took me way too long to get a working Mr. Fuzzyfurl graphic...

Anyhoo, with Masquerade's big ol' teddybear companion finally uploaded, that's another chapter closed!
Speaking of which, the latest beta was released over the weekend and I even got time to add in Queen Opala as an opponent for the Strippin' o' Die mini-game as a last minute addition!

Not much else have been done over the week other than prepping for that beta.
I'll likely continue on with the story and add a couple of more characters for the stripping dice, Behelda and Black Dame being next in line!

Thus, another week is ahead of us!

3 comments:

  1. If a normal pair of dice can get women naked imagine what a D20 can do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Gabe,

    I am following the updates of LoQOO for a long time and I wanted to ask a few questions.

    First I wanted to ask if you had anything planned for Homestead or rather for Cecily herself. Her possible interactions with the MC beyond the scene with the flwoers at the beginning and the illusion forest, which needs certain conditions to be activated, are rather short.
    Will there be a possible interaction with Naacia the Dream Haunter, who was shown in january. like a scene which the MC could walk into and depending on your choices you could prevent her from fulfilling her promise that she made in the forest or not?
    Or is Cecily going to stay as that one NPC that the MC will not have the oportunity to claim?

    My last question is more towards the game as a whole. After you have finished this game will the full release version be free to download or will it have a price attached to it? I for one would love to pay for the full release Version, since I always waited for the public release. If you decide to go along the price route, will you sell it through your own media or will you use an existing store to sell it towards the masses like for example steam?

    Thank you for the update once again and I hope you have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Gabe. Long time fan, playing the shit out of the LOQO series since LOQO I Golden Edition. Anyway, I just played the latest beta and I gotta say I didnt really love it. Don't get me wrong, the scene with Osira was really good, reminiscent of LOQO I, and the twist was interesting, but I really wish you would give us a bit more of RPG contents the next time. I dunno give us a new location to loot, or another side quest. This time it felt a little empty and the new charcaters for strippin or die didnt add much to the experience. It's just a tip from a long time fan. Loqo was, and still is, a great game before a great H-game, so... Maybe more "gaming" related betas would do. Good work :)

    ReplyDelete