Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 37 / 2020

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon
Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

How about that, it's another Tuesday!

Bellfrost Woods is almost complete, I wouldn't say it's big but forest maps tend to take longer to make than other layouts since most of the areas are used up by trees that doesn't use much space and need to be placed in large quantities to make up a forest...altough the location will have a hot spring, so there is always that!

I've also worked a bit more on the Odidania tavern scene before the sea voyage and completed the journal so everyone listed now have character previews, along with being in the same artstyle.

And I think that's about it for this week, so onto the next one!

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for your hard work as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard that girls are hotter when naked. So i'll say this here for the record, i promise that all the girls we'll go through the entirety of the frozen continent in there nude costume, because i'm a nice guy like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude, you'll climate change the snow off the continent! D8

      Delete
  3. a hotspring,uh? sounds like the perfect place for magic to happen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If something does indeed happen, I promise it won't be "Tales of" series level of teasing. x3

      Delete
  4. We Will could rape Laquina in prison?

    ReplyDelete
  5. wii I ever get the chance to fuck Laquadia? I heard her getting railled in the audio folder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Technically you have, several times, although not her crotch region...yet. >:3

      Delete
    2. Such a tease! Laquadia's good enough that'd I'd even trade everyone away on an evil route to get with her, but I look forward to seeing how the player's relationship with her will be implemented going forward.

      Delete