Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 42 / 2020

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon
Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

A rare Tuesday update has appeared! Reading is super effective!!

It has been a pretty good week, I'd say! I extended the first sequence of the tavern CG Scene as I suspected I would during the last update, and I also finished the alternative way it can play out, so that one is finally done and I'm currenly working on the sail voyage to the Frozen Continent.

And for those of your who have upgraded the Castle Warrengard garden, remember that inaccessable cottage? It's now possible to enter it and turn it into a photo studio with the intention of being able to repeat photoshoots and the possibility to add more girls to it, maybe even make it a source of income?

Although, for now, that's all for this week and I'll see you again next Tuesday!

10 comments:

  1. Can't wait for update to finish
    Every weekly update I read the more good next update sounds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm getting close to a new beta announcement. :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the hard work as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "a photo studio with the intention of being able to repeat photoshoots"
    Well i think it's safe to say that a photo like this is worth a thousand strokes! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is that a JoJo reference? :p

      Delete
    2. I have not seen JoJo yet, but I have seen the most of Dragonball Z, where over 9.000 is part of the start of the series.

      Delete
    3. Nah man you'll understand when you watch it, every reference is a JoJo reference.

      Delete
    4. I will find out, but I need a free week before I will start, because I know I will love it.

      Delete