Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 16 / 2021

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

A later Tuesday update...? How nostalgic!

This week is going to sound a bit like a repeat of the last one, as I've been tinkering away on Tseneria Isle and spent a lot of time optimizing the Art Gallery.
I mentioned during the previous update that I hade tweaked the gallery to load pages twice as fast, but I've also made illustrations load/close and open up three times faster to supplement the overall experience, while the two illustrations shown on the main pages of the Art Gallery has also been changed with the featured pieces being switched as you progress further throughout the story.

The Encyclopedia has also seen this update to the illustration you're greeted with when opening it up, with the displayed visual now reflecting your character's heroic/renegade stance and changing accordingly.

I'm hoping to have some more Gabrielle related news next week, but until then, I'll see ya!

5 comments:

  1. I was hoping for some Gabrielle related information but ah well.

    Just curious, Gabe, if you could pick 1 (just 1, not multiple) of the characters from this game, who'd you pick to bring to real life, who would it be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'm hoping to have some more Gabrielle related news next week, but until then, I'll see ya!"

    Always happy to see Gabrielle news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been trying to play through all the other art variations of the game recently. Do you think it'd be a possibility to add a few more save slots in an upcoming update?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might be. Might not. But you can always just back up those saves to another location and create new ones. Each save file is saved separately in the same folder.

      Delete
  4. What do you think, how much have you progressed the story line as a whole?

    ReplyDelete