Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 1 / 2022

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

It's 2022, baby! Yeah!

While I said I'd be taking it easy last week, that didn't end up entirely true.
I have managed to stay low-key on the game itself, but I also used this time to get a bunch of more trading cards done, mostly with teen Farah to finish that set so her animation can be included.
I'll likely do a few more before going back into full production mode again at the start of next week.

Hope you had some nice holidays, see you next Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Moving in a week so I'll probably be missing a couple of weekly updates but ah well.

    Nice to hear that more trading cards are being done, at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear that more trading cards are being done, at least.

    sorry to hear about that

    ReplyDelete