Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 01 / 2023

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

I totally haven't posted anything since last year, time to make up for it!

I've pretty much been on coloring duty this week as well to get more trading cards out of the way.
While my estimate on how many Osira cards were left was incorrect, it's a moot point as I've finished the remaining anyway and thus completing her set and making her animation available.
So this is the day when I'm officially getting back to in-game work!

Starting the year light, I'm aiming to finish off 2023 with the full release of LoQO: Origin!

4 comments:

  1. Try not to burn yourself out getting the game done. As much as I love it, your health should be your #1 priority.

    That said, I am looking forward to the end of the game. And the minigame you mentioned a while back. Seems fun.

    ...Meanwhile, I should personally get back to (finally) finishing LOQO:II (I passed I several years ago).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I'd love to break Laquadia and knock her up, what a great idea.

      Delete
  3. Looking at how little you get done every week, no wonder this game is taking over 10 years to complete. How can you claim you are working on this full-time?

    ReplyDelete