Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 17 / 2023

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Not gonna lie, so let me just come out and say it...it's Tuesday!
The next beta should be released over the weekend and I'll probably keep on fiddling with the various map tilesets up to that point, I am also thinking of creating a new location called "Church of Primoria" to add some lore context while letting the name have some more presence rather than just being dropped at you out of nowhere towards the end of where the story as of right now is on pause.
That might have to take a backseat until I'm done with the current assets update phase, although if I do manage to find the time to add it before the end of the week, then great success!

A bit of a short one today, but there is always next Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm surprised how early the update came but I'm not gonna complain.

    On one hand, I'm looking forward to the next update, on the other hand if it's just gonna be map updates... eh, I'll probably still check it out if for no other reason that I can.

    ReplyDelete