Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 40 / 2023

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

With the latest beta having dropped, you might know what that means...

Not much to report on the front line this very early morning! (Unless you live in the far east)
The time leading up to the Friday release was spent on finishing adding what was left and playtesting the new portions so the cutscenes could be stringed together properly, along with correcting any quirks that showed up in-between.

Since then, I've been listening to fans and corrected any mistakes they might've found.
It always surprises me how few issues there usually are with each release, as I expect the worst and feel certain there is something I forgot, missed or simply overlooked.

And that's it for today, I'll be seeing you again next week!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Miss SweGabe, could we have a script in the game where we can change windows sizes beside the "Alt+Enter" please? I think people would appreciate it, I would be one of those, thank you very much for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On one hand, glad to see Kristalla (spelling? Brain hates me at the moment) getting some more content.

    On the other hand, I was hoping for Sunny-Sue Ellen getting added to Stripping o' Die. Ah well, there's always next beta (or whenever she gets added).

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe it time to update CG of the scene where laquadia have a semen bath,it have more than one CG where the tub slowly fill

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete