Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 10 / 2024

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

And the latest beta was released without a hitch!

Following almost tradition at this point, there isn't much to report after the new version dropped as most of my time has been spent on fixing a few minor details and taking some time off.
Also had to do some RL stuff for my family that took me out of commission during the weekend, but I have been updating the game with missing CG since then, mostly Strippin' o' Die content.

Thus, that'll be the summary for today and I'll see you again next Tuesday!

10 comments:

  1. Excellent game, with a script that leaves me hooked to know what will happen at each step. The problem is that I suffer from anxiety 😞

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not able to restore the clothes of the last playable character, the kit doesn't seem to be working.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh right, that is definitely something I overlooked.
      You also get the bad ending with her like with everyone else, just have her in the party and lose.

      Delete
    2. ok, I lost a few times to different types of monsters, but nothing has happened yet, is there a specific enemy for this to happen?

      Delete
    3. Nah, but you can raise your chances to get the bad end you want by bringing along fewer party members with you.

      Delete
  3. This game is incredible, it would be cool if in the future the minigame where you trained the girls in the Gnoll bar like in Loqo2 was available, I would also like more interaction with Naz'Raala, forgive my bad English

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An improved version of that mini-game is indeed planned and will eventually make it into the game!

      Delete
  4. Legend of Queen Oapana Origin doesn't start for me. I try to start Game.Exe, even by admin permission. But it did not work. I even reinstalled RPGmaker and the entire game using only the newest download but it still won't start. I am not sure what is going on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. try updating Windows "DirectX", I had a similar problem and this solved it.

      Delete