Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 35 / 2020

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon
Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Alright, let's get this short show on the road!

While waiting for the CG Scene to be illustrated for the past cutscene before I finish it, I've been spending this week on constructing more of the worldmap, especially the Frozen Continent since that will be the next destination in the story.
And to meet that end, I've also created the small harbor town of Queen's Landing...
They were planning to name it King's Landing, but some person thought it didn't sound original, like someone else might've already been there and done that. ;3

Sadly, that is all I have to report this week, so let's see what next Tuesday will bring!

8 comments:

  1. I haven't played the beta in awhile. Are the girls still ultra slutty or is it now a harem game? I like my girls ultra slutty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of the girls are indeed still ultra slutty, but its building up towards a bit of a harem. x3

      Delete
  2. cant wait for the new area.i like ice and snow winter maps

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Queen's Landing" Sounds like a wonderful place, hope it has trimmed bushes i like trimmed bushes! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gabe, how you doin? First things first, the latest beta was incredible, the best one I played in a long time. Second, could you give us an hypotetical release date for the new beta? I dunno, maybe around mid september?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope we place in between like Festival island so we'll still have arena battles and a place for drinking challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. I appreciate all of your hard work! There really isn't any other game that does it as good as LOQOO in my opinion, I look forward to seeing what you release next:)

    ReplyDelete