Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Emoticon 29

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon
Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter
  
Praise the fuzzy bewbs!

Here is the next emoticon I mentioned the other week, the tiny Nimpi in her default expression, who'll be more akin to a pet you can attempt to capture in a currently unspecified location than anything else.

For your more traditional game updates, I've finished another small cutscene, created and added some additional assets and fixed a handful of bugs the game sneakily had up to this point.
Only one more cutscene to be done and you'll finally be onboard the ship called Magna Gerulus on your way to the Frozen Continent to meet with Fire King Azastral and Ice Queen Celestia of the Illythium Kingdom!

And thus, that's it for now and I'll see you again next Tuesday!

8 comments:

  1. Oh I know exactly what my character would say when he gets on that ship: "Now ladies tell me how much you love my deck!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy shit i totally about about nimpy and the male variants, been a while since sparrow sketches about them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not all characters end up being used, so see it as a nice surprise? x3

      Delete
    2. in this case its good because it brings a new thing to do in game. its not like puta banana,i dont think the game would suffer if she wasnt in it

      Delete