Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Emoticon 31

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter
 
"Attention, class!"

Here we are with the next emoticon.
This time the default expression for Instructor Stella, a recruitable ally who'll spearhead your troops during the expedition mini-game and also offer her services as an instructor to help your party members level up, in case they've fallen behind.

It's been a pretty Stella focused week too with a couple of small cutscenes in process, and your first/initial dialogue with Beatrix altered to mention your mentor during Crusader training.

I've also been making a bit more progression with the expeditions, and I think that's about everything I have to report for this week.

Tune in next Tuesday for more as always, though!

7 comments:

  1. Can we have KinAurea as part of our Harem or as a slave?
    Great job by the way and thanks
    Excuse me, my English is not very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks about what I imagined from her emoticon. I don't complain. She's hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well then i guess you could say this is a Stella-r update...
    Wouldn't you agree Gabe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that, is the most glorious cleavage in the entire game. Can't wait for the time we can fuck her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a big fan of this image. My compliments to the artist. Imagining what she'd look like were this a full body piece is quite nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope we can sex n tent mechanic her, when is beta?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely need that for Ra'Tiki and Mhu'Tiki, since I never use them.

    ReplyDelete