Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 31 / 2021

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Time for another Tuesday round-up!

Right off the bat, I should disclose I took a few days off last week..."vacation", if you will!
But I'm already back at work and what I've done so far is more tinkering with the expedition mechanic and adding beastman variations for one of the art styles in Gabrielle's CG Scene.

There is still a lot more to be done with the expeditions as it has a lot of things running in the background, taking story progression into account, expeditions in progress reflected in the world, etc, but I aim to have the majority of it done by the time the next beta is released, which should be toward the end of this month.

I'm afraid that has to be it for today, so let's look ahead to next week instead!

6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the next update!

    Don't worry about taking a break if you need it - no use overworking yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should take as many breaks as necessary! we don't want this rushed at all, but is there any update on when episode IV will be completed, like if it is planned for a release this year or next?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will there be brothel mechanics later on like in LOQO II GE?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will osira ever take off that glove?

    ReplyDelete
  6. my only free days are when either my employer force me to take them or when i'm unemployed (worked even sick and poisoned) mental and physical exhaustion takes time to recover and never reaches 100%
    so if you need some time then just take it and don't worry because anyone who remained so long won't leave just because update was not as big as expected

    ReplyDelete