Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 21 / 2022

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

If they are called latinos and latinas...why don't they speak native latin!?

Everything is done and ready to go for the next beta being launched this weekend.
Only thing left is updating the Art Gallery to reflect the new additions, and possibly giving the two added Bad Endings some additional trigger conditions if I have enough time.

So the main features for the upcoming version will be the following -
1) One new CG Scene featuring Cecily in form of a Dream Key scenario
2) Pilgrimage Altar locations tweaked and its lore remade from the ground up
3) A few previously missing illustrations in various art styles has been updated
4) A fix to the Orb of Restoration which had glitched for some
5) Beastman variation to Goddess Celestia's scene
6) Two new Bad Endings

There might be some extra content I haven't mentioned yet, time will tell!
So with that, next Tuesday will bring along the next update!

12 comments:

  1. I need to check if I have enough stuff to make another Dream Key... I don't think I do, but we'll see.

    The new bad endings seems interesting - too bad that there's no Beatrix, Mhu'Tiki or Gabrielle ones but ah well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any news of chapter 3 of Shadow of Anubis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any news of chapter 3 of Shadow of Anubis ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tried out the new version and I've found the following issues:

    -Neither of the new Bad Ends seems to work
    --I tried using the Orb of Restoration to start a NG+ then instantly went and got killed - lead to a normal Game Over).
    --I'm at the end of the current beta (when Teen Farah has left the party) and still nothing if I lose - just a normal bad end.
    -Layla isn't available for the photoshoot (it just says she's locked) unless I'm missing something (maybe you need to beat her a certain amount of times in the die game? I've no idea - beat her 6 times).

    I haven't found the stuff for the new Dream Key yet (...I don't think, anyway, I haven't checked) so I got no comment on this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bad Ends have never been possible to trigger without having at least one Feather of Awakening in your inventory, that's how you continue after hitting a Game Over.
      And like the majority of the girls, Layla too need to be unlocked before she appear. (10 wins)

      Delete
    2. ...I am an idiot and forgot that Feather of Awakening are a thing. Please ignore my previous comment.

      Layla's unlocked without issue - I haven't had to unlock someone in QUITE a while and I honestly forgot how I did it originally.

      Delete
    3. Crucial non-existent problem solved! ;D

      Delete
  5. is Opala added to the tent mechanic now?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ive been keeping an eye on this project and postponed playing until the game is complete for some years now. Do you think you are going to postpone release again? Afaik it was supposed to be completed in 2020 and the newest deadline drawing close and im eager to start playing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i would love to see more of queen opala, after all that's the name of the game. :D

    ReplyDelete