Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 18 / 2022

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Sometimes I say something funny here, today ain't it.

Although, I do have some goodies to share this week as it's been a decent one!
The prison/monster variation to the Tavern Wench Challenge has gotten the update, more previously missing CG Scene illustrations has been added and the pilgrimage altar content has been remade from scratch to make some big changes and have a new introductional cutscene.
Since most people have already found at least one of them, I'll make it so the next new pilgrimage location I add plays the cutscene again.

Two brand new Bad Ends has also been finished, but not quite properly added yet.
And...I think that is all the work I got done this week!

See you guys again next Tuesday!

12 comments:

  1. Two new bad ends? Nice. Now I'm curious as for who. I'm hoping Mhu'Tiki and Beatrix but who knows. Except you, anyway.

    Keep up the good job as always and take care.

    Side-note: hope your tobacco(?) withdrawal has stopped being a pain for you at this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The withdrawal should be over...but I think the tobacco/nikotine free alternative I'm currently using might be contributing to the, maybe not the addiction, but a habit, so I'll likely have to quit that too.

      Delete
  2. Two new bad ends? Nice. Now I'm curious as for who.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi are you planning to make more pixel animation i mean right now there are just two different animation for the hero with his girls i hope that you will make more variety with those animation

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bro iam still having that bug when you log out from the expedition and the screen just goes black for good
    and iam playing the latest version tho 3.13b beta
    every thing else is really amazing bro i just love this game and i hate it when something goes wrong
    so what is the problem ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the same problem broπŸ’€πŸ’”

      Delete
    2. The only reason 3.13b replaced vanilla 3.13 was to specifically fix that bug, so if you're still experiencing the issue, you must've ported the save file incorrectly.

      The manual lets you know how to do it.

      Delete
    3. BROO IT REALLY WORKED
      i have been trying my ass out for a week and now it worked
      thanks man really this game is one of the best that i ever played..
      Keep up the good stuff bro

      Delete
  6. Will there be any effect of the Bad Endings when having a Feather of Awakening, other than viewing great art of course?

    I'm thinking like an unlocked conversation with the involved character talking about the event (like a bad dream), or unlocking an Ending-inspired Special Ability, or a bonus to the character's sex statistics, or enabling the Bad Ending to be "acted out"/replayed within a photoshoot/training session, etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah bro the feather works with every thing except bosses

      Delete