Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 37 / 2022

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Quick note regarding the LoQO figurines from the WebShop, I'll just quote a mail I got.
"Due to the rise of market cost on Sandstone 3D printing material, Shapeways will need to adapt and increase prices by 25%, effective September 28, 2022."

With that out of the way, I believe everything around the Howling Moon arc has been finished.
It took way longer than expected, but it has two branching choices to take into account with each one of those also having two additional tiny variations to them.
I still have to playtest the content myself and make adjustments to the cutscenes if needed.
On the bright side, the emoticon set for the new character is already done and added!

Besides mostly focusing on that, I've also been making more maptile and graphical assets on top of implementing additional details to the second area of Tseneria Isle.

That's all there is to it, folks! See you next week!

8 comments:

  1. In Devon's room (Castle Warrengard), interact with the large map near the top of the room (beneath your chair), I only have options for construction and resources, but not expeditions. How do I get that option?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to recruit Stella first but I honestly don't remember where she is. She's in a restaurant, possibly Whitehaven?

      Delete
    2. I got Stella now, but still can't see the map to send people of to expeditions

      Delete
    3. You might have to speak to her first. Again, it has been some time since I did it last.
      From the entrance of Castle Warrengard, go straight up (to the room where the blacksmith is), then up another map (to the backyard). She should be (if memory serves) in the bottom left house.

      Delete
  2. So we need to buy our figurines now or they will cost 25% more?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what Shapeways told me.
      I'm only having a $5 cut per sale, no matter what base price they set.

      Delete
    2. Could you make versions of the figurines that are around half the size they are now? Would help n I think ppl would buy more

      Delete