Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 38 / 2022

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Quick note regarding the LoQO figurines from the WebShop, I'll just quote a mail I got.
"Due to the rise of market cost on Sandstone 3D printing material, Shapeways will need to adapt and increase prices by 25%, effective September 28, 2022."

I feel like I've been all over the place this week when it comes to work, doing a little bit of everything from finalizing equipment/skillsets for the two new party members arriving later at some point, to adding some optional dialogues with Lady Farah that'll unlock a little something.
Unfortunately I also wasted a lot of time on an alternative take on how the Howling Moon scenario plays out, but I stopped halfway through, realizing the original idea probably was better all along.
I'll reveal what was scrapped after the new beta is out early next week so I don't spoil anything.

That's it for today, see you next Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Early next week probably means Monday then. Eh, no biggie. Glad to hear it's coming and I need to get back to setting up that savefile then...

    ReplyDelete