Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 21 / 2023

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Alright, you don't want to hear me go on about having created 50+ more doors. (But I did do that!)
You're here for the meat on the steak, the gravy in the navy, the stuff that makes you feel ruff!

The Beldorian Armada's flagship has been renamed from "The Majestic Prime" to "The Judicator", making it sound a little more era appropriate and less alike The Magna Gerulus, with the flagship now essentially finished and fully explorable with the only thing missing being NPC's and lights.
I'm considering making the cutscene in Port Ronod mandatory for new playthroughs as missing out on Stella and Gallus introductions might make later encounters a bit weird, and it would likely take place before heading to Caimridge on the investigation, although accepting the offer to visit aboard The Judicator will remain optional.

I feel like there was something else...but since I can't recall what, that'll round up today's post!

3 comments:


  1. i prefer for you to create doors rather than hear how companies save promotional material (especially gameplays) for big events behind closed doors (let's not forget how important keyholes are)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see a reason why you shouldn't make it a scripted encounter to meet them - it'd feel less shoehorned in compared to how it is right now. No offense intended, but meeting Stella and her joining you because she trained you is something I found fairly awkward - she's a random NPC, why would I trust her?
    Having met her prior at least gives a sense of "yeah okay, I know who she is already so I might as well recruit her."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know there's place called cursed temple where you find divine slayer sword but when I think about it all the legend of queen opala series there's a legendary sword from master blade, blade of andro and blade of hilts what do you think?

    ReplyDelete