Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 30 / 2023

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Storymode content streak is resuming!

But to avoid spoiling what happens step by the step, I'll have to withhold the specifics and just say another cutscene is about done that required me to also make a bunch of additional assets for a new location one of those upcoming "Meanwhile..." segments take place at.
Hollow Gorge has been altered as well to sync up better with Tseneria Isle from a lore/technology perspective with some different dialogues playing out and small map changes.

That's it, the work continues until next Tuesday and beyond!

4 comments:

  1. While I am glad to hear that there's more added to the main story, I'm starting to worry if you'll be able to finish by the end of the year like planned. No offense intended, just general worry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, why not? In my world it is better to wait a couple of months more and have better game, then have it tight on schedule, but not as good as it might be.

      Delete
    2. I don't mind waiting if Gabe requires more time to finish the game - it's just that Gabe said at the start of the year that the game should be done by the end of the year (at least in terms of story). I'm just worried that it might be delayed - wouldn't bother me, mind you, but it'd be a bit of a bummer.

      Delete
  2. So there's more storyline about history of divines

    ReplyDelete