Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 31 / 2023

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Even more storymode content has been worked on, this would be the third cutscene and the most tricky one that'll likely take some time to land right as I'm still considering if there should be a branching path in there or if it'll make more sense to have it be strictly straight-forward.

But I've also been working on a "Hunter Board" to make finding legendary monsters easier.
You can find a preview below of how it currently looks without the active/selected transparency.
Hollow contracts with the questionmark signals you haven't unlocked that legendary yet, and selecting that will let you know what kind of common monster you need to defeat to have it spawn while also listing your current progression to that endeavour.
Open contract showing the legendary mean it can now be found somewhere in the world, and selecting that will both list it's name, along with the specific location of where it has appeared.
Sealed contract means the legendary has been defeated and will specify which one if you select it.
And finally, special monsters that have different requirements are in gold!

Thus, I'll see you again next Tuesday!


7 comments:

  1. Nice work on Hunter board it remind me of adventure guilds and hunter x hunter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you ever upgrade the engine? This RPGM 95 is close to 30 years old!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That be nice but gonna be huge overhaul take time.

      Which is for the better bring new innovation to the game.

      Delete
  3. I been playing Swegabe Past Games it got me wondering what happen two heros Jake n Kai?

    Also Do we get see who the hell is this absolutely gorgeous anthro called Melody?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you ever think about redrawing the Black Devons? I never really liked the way they looked. I think the second one with the hair would look great with a few design tweaks to make him more handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey just wanted to report a bug, my game freezes when simply entering the Summer Cove. On the forum apparently a lot of maps freeze when entering them at night, however I have only seen Summer Cover personally although it was at night. No text, No movement, sound still was playing and at first I could bring up the quick menu however once up I couldn't do anything else.

    ReplyDelete