Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 45 / 2023

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Good mooooorning, Tuesday!

I spoke too soon about the menu thing being all done as I decided to give it a second pass to further change and tidy up some things, but it's also good that I did because I found several things I obviously overlooked during my first run through.
And while I feel far more confident about it now, I'm still keeping an older build as a permanent back-up in case I've accidently removed something from any interraction.

I've also added three new cutscenes related to the atelier that is tiggered by doing a photoshoot with a specific character, each one unlocking a duo photoshoot opportunity between the two females who appear in the cutscene before it.

Although, that's it for this week!

6 comments:

  1. See ya next week, I can't wait for the next update! Super hyped for the 2 international scenes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of them is exactly what you've been hoping for... >:3

      Delete
  2. Glad to hear that the photoshoot is getting more love. While I'm curious who the characters are for the photoshoot, I have a vague idea who it might be but we'll see if I'm right or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. swegabe i love ur game.and most of all,love you darling <3

    ReplyDelete