Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 49 / 2023

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Ho ho hoes! Only a few more weeks before Christmas!

Apart from doing a bit of fixing here and there, the main event I've been working on since last Tuesday is adding a church dedicated to the Goddess Primoria I've had in the backlog for a while.
Originally I was looking for a good place to make it a secret location, but due to the lack of mentioning of her in the main story up until later parts, I decided to instead change the chapel in Illusian Forest. (The place where you rescue a certain damsel in distress and meet Naacia)
You'll also be able to visit Illusian Forest in the...alternative...world, yeah.

I think that's all I had for today, so I'll see you next week!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update Gabe, do you have any news on main story progress coming soon at all? The main story is definitely my favorite part of the game I think you popped off on it, and you had said you're aiming for the full release by the end of 2023. I was very immersed in the world building while playing but I think I'd have to start over to get back into it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "alternate" world is gonna get some love? Sweet. That place creeps me out and I love it! I was hoping to see some more stuff for that place at some point.

    I'll be looking forward to the update, whenever it comes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been super curious about that alternative world for a long time. Ready to see some updates to it.

    ReplyDelete