Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 07 / 2024

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

The last cutscene in the trifecta before the next story arc begins is almost done!

At least the writing portion as I'll still need to set all the emoticons and character movements, the only thing remaining after that is branching the three different locations/cutscenes so they can be done in any order after arriving from the Frozen Continent, but triggering the same goal/destination once you are done with the third...although, I highly doubt the part taking place after the trifecta will be finished in time before the beta later this month.

And that's about it, I'll see you next week for another update!

1 comment:

  1. Still hoping that we'll get the next beta before the end of the month but I won't be surprised - nor mind - if it's near the end of the month. I am looking forward to it, though.

    ReplyDelete