Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 08 / 2024

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

The cutscene trifecta has been finished and are now interconnected!

Apart from finishing these sequences, I've also updated various towns where your party members appear to add in a few missing ones, but not yet all of them at the time of this writing.
What I'll be doing now until the release of the beta is polishing up the trifecta, doing some playtesting and attempting to add any additional content I may find the time for.
There might be a surprise or two I haven't even mentioned working on, but you'll see...
That being said, the upcoming version will be out next week, either Tuesday or shortly after!

And that'll be it for today's update, see you in seven days!

3 comments:

  1. Surprised to hear it'll come out next Tuesday (or shortly after, yes I did read). I was assuming it'd be next weekend truthfully.
    Then again, with this weekend being the last of the month... yeah, that's fair.

    I'll be looking forward to the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really looking forward to this, seeing you focus on main story for 2 months is fantastic- this is just what we needed!

    ReplyDelete