Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 25 / 2024

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Aaaand I'm back in business!

A few minor bugs related to the party rememberence mechanic has been fixed and a graphical aspect of the Tavern Wench Challenge has been tweaked to be more red and less pink.

I've also added a few additional costumes to certain characters, such as one for Kythie, one for Beatrix and two for the latest member who joined the team. (Unnamed to avoid spoilers)
While this make today's update about the same size as last week in terms of text rows, the content within should at least be a bit more interesting!

That means we're aiming at next Tuesday, as always!

5 comments:

  1. I've encountered a bug in the dream sequence that freezes the game for me. After I enter illusian forest chapel I am shown dream with Crayden, then with Zweibelle and then the game freezes, I regain access to game menu and the background changes to homestead but that's pretty much the end of it, can't do nothing :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear that there's new costumes being added. I was curious when that was going to happen.

    I mean, that and when Layla is getting updated artwork for Stripping o' Die (and possibility to date).

    As always, keep up the good work and glad to hear that life's not throwing you a curve ball this time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good news! I hope the next beta focuses on the main story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gabe, Beatrix may need a headpiece without helmet, which can be used in many places.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am eagerly awaiting the next girl to get the tent mechanic

    ReplyDelete