Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Caprice the Legendary Huntress

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon
Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

What does abstinence and McDonalds have in common...?
Ba Da Ba Ba Bah, I'm Lovin' It!

Or not really. I'm still currently having pretty bad withdrawal symptoms, but I think I've managed to jump over the worst hurdle and is just riding out the storm.
So unfortunately I haven't really gotten any work done and I can't promise this next week will be enough time to recover, although I will say if I'm not back to work by the time of next Tuesday, the month of May will be a free for all my Patreons signed up during April.

However, let's at least add some LoQO flavor today with some kitty tiffies!
It might be more accurate to call it concept art though, as today and next week's introduced characters are not 100% confirmed to appear in the game.
Caprice is someone who has been mentioned by name by NPC's and Behelda.
She is a legendary huntress from the Land of Savages who wrote a guide to safe sex with wild monsters for the female wanderer, and is the same species as Latex from LoQOII.

So with that, I'll be trying to get better until next week!

8 comments:

  1. Ahh, see now that you said these are more concept art than confirmed Origins additions, I have much better feelings towards her and Lola.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't always work, espeacially in times like these so don't push yourself too hard, Gabe.
    I actually took Caprice for Diane from LoQO2 first, so I didn't initially realised that there was a new character mentioned. 0.o
    But another woman like Latex is definitely something to look forward to.
    And never forget: quality is more important than quantity

    ReplyDelete
  3. dedication for you Running Wild - Riding The Storm
    "Breaking the waves, a ride on the wild raging sea
    Playing with fortune, oh, what a LUST to be free
    Flashlights and thunder, the pattering rain on the hull
    From a stormy horizon we get our course
    The cry of freedom
    Face in the wind, we're riding the storm
    We'll stay our course whatever will come
    Wandering souls in the sea of the damned
    Death or glory, oh, oh we're riding the storm"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I heard quitting cold-turkey is painful. FIGHT-O!
    As for the art, hot! However, I think she'd be better with a more... modest contour, like a lithe, slinky feline. All I see is an upside-down ass where her torso should be. Ra'Tiki would commit suicide if she met another such "well-endowed" women.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gazongas, though it's a feral savage gal from the respective land, so kinda makes sense. XD
    Although it'd be really nice to see some previous chars like Latex (especially Latex) back in the story at some point, I mean, why not? ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah i see she likes the pipe, now that's what i call foreshadowing...

    ReplyDelete

  7. SweGabe
    @Swegabe
    You have considered modifying the appearance of non-human races a bit. For example, in the game half val'toras like Elin are more humanoid, at least than the val'tora face, but the playable character is a common val'tora although her mother is human. You could change the face of the non-human protagonists and leave them furry and the color of the non-human race and use the same images as before. It is just an opinion I do not intend to criticize your work. I use the example of the val'tora because he is my favorite appearance but his face in the game looks a bit bad compared to the rest. I emphasize that I am a fan and I do not intend to criticize your work but it would be a nice detail that would not take long and would not alter the history of the game except for some insult from humans or other non-humans for being mestizo, if you want to add it. Thank you and I look forward to the next game update.

    ReplyDelete
  8. last time ask about any update ceil....character back story

    ReplyDelete