Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 15 / 2020

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon
Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Let's get this show on the road!

It's a bit empty and deserted though...
I'm currently still working on that cutscene and CG Scene featuring Osira I mentioned last week.
The good news is I've at least finished the CG Scene and just need to polish some descriptions before I can move on to the cutscene.
There is a little bit of bad news too, I'm on Day 2 of quitting a tobacco habit and feeling pretty numb in me noggin' to get any work done. Actually, I don't even want to quit, but I felt like it has been interfering with my concentration for months, so it'll hopefully make things much better and give my muse a dick in the butt once I come out of the withdrawal tunnel.

And with that, I'll stare blankly into a wall and come back next week!

6 comments:

  1. healthier and more focussed and wealthier
    good for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it, Gabe. My dad quit tobacco for good last autumn, and he's been feeling much better since (Not to mention it saves a TON of money)

    We're all behind you every step of the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quitting tobacco is easy, Gabe. I've done it a thousand times 😂 anw, stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Put that snus on the bye bye bus!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stay strong, Gabriel. You can do this. And it'll get much easier in... two weeks, maybe? First in a week (the biggest craving subside), then in two even easier.

    Or so I once was told by an acquaintance who quit cold turkey.

    ReplyDelete