Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 18 / 2020

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon
Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

No jizz inducing supplement this week...unless you envision it in your mind!

Still stuck on that stubborn cutscene with Osira as I felt like a few dialogues didn't really add anything and might as well be cut to make the overall conversation more focused, but the CG Scene is still done and slightly extended, so I should be able to release a new beta in May that includes those things. (As they were initially ment for this month)

I have also gone back to the Royal Bath Hall and tweaked some things, both graphically and your interraction with the guarding knights, along with Laquadia's encounter.
While slow and steady, I am finally making a comeback after quitting my tobacco addiction!

And that will be all of this Tuesday, see you at next one!

7 comments:

  1. Just a quick question, is the old Gabeworks art site gone? Will you be reposting the art elsewhere?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dunno if swegabe approves but you can find a lot of fan art and animations on rule34 sites

      Delete
  2. "I have also gone back to the Royal Bath Hall and tweaked some things" As do we all if you catch my drift! Isn't taking things out of context grate! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. quick question. will the story split path in 2 like in the first one where you can side with osira and basically fuck over farah and opala?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found a bug, in CG Set # 2, event 16 - scene 1, despite having already passed that part. In the gallery, it appears, but cannot be accessed. I hope you can fix this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a problem lately, the game keep crashing when I open it
    It's fine on my laptop but always appear black screen in the game and crash
    Can anyone help pls?

    ReplyDelete