Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 24 / 2020

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon
Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Tuesday Lite Edition - Part 2!

This week I've exclusively worked on adding more maps to the game, with the underground section beneath Colussia being more or less finished at this point and only missing loot/enemies.
The rest of the work went to a region I can't specify without some major spoilers, but it's something that'll appear right around the corner storywise!

So with that tiny tidbit, we're aiming for next Tuesday again!

6 comments:

  1. Good to know there's not one or two enemies beneath Colussia, but in fact there's gonna be a loot of enemies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I promised a few months ago, I put a 100$ pledge during 5 months. If you remember, I wished to have access at some point in the future to the 2 in-games rewards from the offbeatr campaign (Mature Farah portrait and some bonus items). (No problem if it doesn't change anything. I wanted anyways to catchup since I could only pledge you quite late in the development of the game)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't I shoot down this offer twice as well...?
      I may end up making the mature Farah outfit available as a late-game unlock, but the bonus items will likely remain Offbeatr exclusives.

      Delete
  3. wait,the underground of collusion is expanding or just different enemies?

    ReplyDelete