Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 27 / 2020

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon
Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter
 
Here we go again!

This has been a really fruitful week, and I'm not even referring to the "Royal Fruit Basket"!
All the cutscenes I wanted to cover for the next beta is now done and the only thing remaining is a CG Scene I haven't started on yet that takes place in this arc, so that'll probably be anything from a couple of days to a few weeks worth of work, depending on how smoothly it'll flow along.
I've also overhauled the worldmap, which should barely be noticeable if done correctly without mistakes, although you will experience an expanded overworld with no longer any visible edges and especially the desert area being slightly larger.

So the current estimate is the next beta release will be sometime in July!
And with that, we're aiming for next Tuesday yet again!

9 comments:

  1. Don't mind me i'm just sitting here waiting for more content to unlock in the lewd boxes. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't seem to get the hermit to tell me how to start the Snap: Behelda quest. What do I need to do for that to happen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe get at some point in the main story.

      Delete
    2. i went all the way in the story that you can do right now.

      Delete
    3. did you check your mail at your castle entrance. i read it opens up the snap quests

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you image if this game got a Visual Novel or 3D RPG Game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a 3d animated rpg with maps as vast as this current game would be super awesome. maybe in the future

      Delete