Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 26 / 2020

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon
Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter
 
M'yes, I wonder... >)

Despite not having much to report this week again, it has been a very productive one!
The current arc has gotten several more, smaller cutscenes done to move the story along and shouldn't really need that much more before I can release a new beta.
The game has also been updated with more International Edition art, so every CG Scene except the two latest ones are now completed, excluding the mini-games that still need to be done.

Thus, I'll see you guys again next Tuesday!

13 comments:

  1. Interesting monster but somethign about that sprite is offputting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a lot of progress. also wtf is that monster in the screenshot
    scary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah, I'm 99% sure I know who that is... though its too bad ill need to start from scratch for a third time due to computer failure

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's because it doesn't look pixely enough so it looks out of place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmm nice is my girl Laquadia changing her ways helping out the MC ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully we have the option to not whore her to get past that monster out for some affection gain or something

      Delete
    2. pretty sure they are running from it,having her him seems a bad move. maybe a game over scene?

      Delete
  6. thank the gods, the international boi is honestly god tier imo, thanks for the update nerd

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't seem to get the hermit to tell me how to start the Snap: Behelda quest. What do I need to do for that to happen?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is far into the story yes? or just another path?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where should I go to trigger that part of the story?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am looking forward to this so much I could explode... and why would anyone not want to whore her to the monster?! haha.

    ReplyDelete