Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 29 / 2020

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon
Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter
 
Yikes, I almost forgot today's update in my crazy work haze!

So let's pull the rabbit out of the hat before we notice it has boobs, the next beta will be released this upcoming Saturday to my Patreons with the right tier and include everything I've reported!
Beyond that, I've finished a small, new area that is quite literally called the Border Checkpoint, along with adding a new enemy that'll show up at a few different locations during night time and is kind of a mix between a legendary and an ultima.
This is a brand new character and not something I've shown off before, so...you'll see. ;3

I may be able to add something more, but my priority will be on fixing a few things.
So with that, I'll see you next week after the beta release!

7 comments:

  1. I'm calling it now we're gonna meet this new enemy on a bridge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. guess im bumping up my pledge this month. been waiting for next beta to completely restart game fresh with sethxzoey beast art

    ReplyDelete
  3. What level tier gold or platinum?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need your answer for this. How do I get the Orb of Restoration? Do I just need to complete the story to the point where we currently are or I also have to kill all monsters legendaries collectibles and stuff?

    ReplyDelete