Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 31 / 2020

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon
Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter
 
We'll break this monotone wall-o-text string next week, pinky promise!

This week I've managed to get a few different things done, such as bug fixing, creating new assets for the indoor ship tileset and creating a few maps related to the boat you'll soon be boarding in the story to travel to the Frozen Continent...and there will likely be a CG Scene on the ship as well!
I've also finished the cutscene I mentioned last week and updated the Art Gallery to display all the latest CG Scenes and International Edition illustrations that weren't there earlier.

So with that little thing-a-ling, I'll be back with another update next Tuesday!

10 comments:

  1. Free game has a ship in it, humm....
    Gotta love free shipping in my right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I trigger the story that "destroys" Colussia? (where should I go?) .I've finished everything up to the 3.01v. Also I've built the garden and took the Plant Girl home but she isn't in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Edit:I'm an idiot. Sorry. But I still can't find Roseus

      Delete
  3. Hi Gabe, I've been curious about this for years, do you know what games the MIDI-fied tracks from LOQO I & II originally come from? I recognize a few from Donkey Kong Country or Final Fantasy for example, but there are a lot of great songs that I have no idea what game they are from!
    I'm especially interested in where the LOQO II battle theme comes from. Maybe you still have the original MIDI files from VGMusic or other sites, with titles before they got renamed to "Added01" and so on? Pretty please? (Sorry for the long comment)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't remember the specifics, but they were pretty much all from old SNES games or around that era...mostly JRPG's when it came to battle songs.

      Delete
    2. Oh well :/ Still, thanks for replying!

      Delete