Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 30 / 2020

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon
Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter
 
One week and one beta later...from last Tuesday!

To be expected, I won't have much to report today as most of this past time was spent on prepping the launch for the latest beta and get it out released over the weekend.
It was a learning experience too, as I can now release way smaller patches between versions if they are in need of tiny, quick fixes, reducing download from 2GB+ each time to below 1MB.
Other than that, I'm working on the next part of the story, and that's about it!

See you again next week and whatever will be in store for then!

7 comments:


  1. Hello there is a bug in the game. When you walk along the inlet of the game you reach the hotel and go through 2 woods before entering the Brightstone city you are thrown into the bushes to the side and you cannot go nowhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there any point (aside from seeing them nekkid, of course) to playing to 10 wins with the characters who can't join the party? i.e., the ones who don't have a nude outfit/skin to unlock?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As of yet, not really, but I can't say if I might add something to it later...but for right now, no. ^^

      Delete
  3. I can't trigger the story update. I finished chapter 2 already, and already talked to everyone at the homestead. However, when I go to the Colusia throne room nothing happens. The church is also blocked off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to talk to Farah in your room to advance the story. (At Homestead)

      Delete
  4. Yeah I did that already, the last line of dialogue I get is "But I think I know someone who might not know Kin'Aurea is free." nothing triggers after that

    ReplyDelete