Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 12 / 2021

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Boops-Beeps-Boobs!

Everything is set and ready for the upcoming beta that'll be released this weekend to my Patreons!
Unlike the previous one, I'm way less stressed out and rushed to meet the deadline for this as I gave myself a more reasonable timetable, and that has allowed me to polish up all the new content that'll be included to what is hopefully the best of my abilities.
Although, I can't guarantee it'll be absolutely flawless since there is a lot of behind-the-scene tweaks to mechanics I may think I've pulled off perfectly, yet overlooked changing a mere number 4 to 5 or something, which is literally all it takes to create a bug/glitch.

Sadly, I have to confess Gabrielle's CG scene won't make it into this version.
But hopefully everyone can agree it would be a shame to rush it in with disappointing results when you have already waited so long for it...and I'm not even making a Cyberpunk 2077 jab, I swear!
Everything else up to that point will be in it, though!

And with that, I'll see you next week, one release later!

21 comments:

  1. Too bad about the no Gabrielle CG (as it was what I was looking forward to the most) but ah well. I'll just hope it shows up in the next version, then.

    Do you have an estimate if it'll be on Saturday or Sunday that the update will come out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Turned out to be somewhat early during the Saturday!

      Delete
  2. "Sadly, I have to confess Gabrielle's CG scene won't make it into this version."
    Just give me a 2 to 3 weeks heads up from when it actually drops i need to get a proper vintage champagne popping for the occasion. ;)
    Anyways looking forward to the weekend or should i say the strongend with a LOQO release in it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it could be on weekend because the month is ending

      Delete
  3. Not gonna lie
    I really enjoy reading your update post everytime when i see it release
    I'll read it during my breaks and it clearly shows how dedicated you are

    I really enjoy your games as well
    Thank you for making this games

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad Hear about Gabrielle well im not crying over spilled milk over it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. is there any news about when sethxzoe's versions of some 3.05 scenes will be released? like the elin scene and the double tavern scene

    ReplyDelete
  6. still cant figure out how to make a slave collar... HELP fellas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to purchase it in the desert city (name slips my mind at the moment).

      Delete
    2. Kahir? Where? Which shop? I keep searching but cant find it

      Delete
    3. i would appreciate a screenshot my man

      Delete
    4. Note: This is based of the current latest version (3.04).

      From the crystal, head North to the next screen. Head all the way North until you reach the pub. Head West to the next screen.

      The first store you'll come across is the Misc/Item store. Speak with the bottom shopkeeper and he'll have it for sale for 1500 Krown.

      Delete
    5. you sir are doing The Lords Work

      Delete
    6. i got them! but how do i transfer the demoness and the priestess to my chambers?

      Delete
    7. Speak to them in the slave dungeon and you'll be given an option to transfer them to your personal bedroom.

      Delete
    8. Nevermind, I misremembered because it's been a while.

      Interact with the chains in your room and you'll be given the option to bring one of the slaves there.

      Delete
    9. it doesnt work... something is fucked up... do you have a save?

      Delete
    10. i passed all the missions and have a save but i had to reinstall the game, so some things are fucked up,like i cant see some things on the ground, i cant talk to the priestess and i dont see any chains... gg

      Delete
  7. Still is ridiculous it took this long to get one in the first place considering her personality. Hopefully the next game is more coherent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. finally new update thank you making goodgame

    ReplyDelete