Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 20 / 2021

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Strap yourself in for some exciting news!

Gabrielle's CG Scene is done, boom! Gabrielle has been added to the tent mechanic, boom!
And with that, is there really anything else I can say to top what I already just mentioned?
Okay, how about this...new beta will be released towards the end of this month, boom!

With those boomers out of the way, I've also been working on implementing the new Scholar Quiz rewards I added a couple of weeks back as some of them are larger in scope compared to others.
I'm currently in the process of overhauling the Encyclopedia too, so location statistics are more relevant and only list what you can get in any given area, rather than having the useless 0/0 stuff.
Some locations also underwent minor tweaks, most noticeably Windy Canyon.

Although, I should probably give a heads-up to beastman players.
The Gabrielle CG Scene included does unfortuntely only have one edition/style done, and that's a human one, which could end up changing between right now and by the time the beta is released.
There is also the new Bad Ending, and that one has all five editions/styles in it.

So with that, I'll see you guys again next week as always!

11 comments:

  1. Well dam with all those booms i think i'll say you're the bomb Gabe! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. So where do I get these updates? Hi Gabe, I'm pretty new to this (not entirely, I've completed all 3 of your games to an acceptable degree) and I haven't exactly understood what these updates mean. Please explain whether they're updates on upcoming features or updates on actual real time gaming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When the next beta drops (end of the month), you'll gain access to the stuff listed in this update (and a few previous ones, too).

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to the update. Do you have any ETA on when the update will come, other than "later this month"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. When will the protagonist be giving Kythie "the talk"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I remember correctly, you have to sleep in your bed in Castle Warrengard, then you should get a scene with Kythie and can "talk" with her.

      Delete
    2. Wait really? Damn, I think I missed it.

      Delete
    3. I think it's not missable as long as you have Kythie and told Mhu'Tiki to give Kythie at least SOME information.

      Delete
    4. Ah I think I know what's going on. It only activates when you sleep in your own bed. All the while I've been sleeping in other random beds in the castle so I don't have to walk that far

      Delete
    5. Is there anything I can do with Kythie's bowl? It appeared near the bed after the scene.

      Delete
    6. So far, nope. Devon (or w/e you named him) just remarks on it currently being empty.

      Delete