Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 15 / 2022

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

In a stunning revelation that'll surprise no one who read last Tuesday's update, I regret to say I haven't been able to get any work done over this past week between my withdrawals and the stuttering, one-hour-at-the-time sleep pattern...Tobacco, or not to-be-co...

Anyway...

So the best I can do for now is add some filler to buy myself more time!
And I'll do just that by going into a little more detail of the mini-game presented last week.
For those unfamiliar with LoQOII, it's a mechanic that lets you train your collection of candidates to be better...uhh, at handling adult stuff, yes.
For those characters that can do it in private with the protagonist will benifit from those sessions too, with statistics between the two sharing the experience and contributing to the skills/rank.
The idea is to have gift giving being a way to "refuel" stamina as it'll drain for each individual character after every action and an exhausted participant won't be gaining any experience.
There will also be an item that'll add a form of EXP multiplier boost to skill raising so you won't have to repeat certain things too if you're just in it to max out everything.

Aaaand I think that'll be all for today, I'll see you again next week!

18 comments:

  1. Sounds like an interesting mini game, honestly. Bit busy, so haven't gotten around to finish LOQO II like I had hoped yet. Oh well.

    I'm curious, "...in private with the protagonist will benifit from those sessions to..." are you referring to the tent mechanic actually bringing some form of usage?

    As always, keep up the good work and I hope your withdrawal will stop being a pain soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, the tent mechanic would go hand-in-hand with that.
      And thank you, hopefully it'll just be two weeks and not 2-4 like I said last Tuesday. Dx

      Delete
    2. Follow up question in that case:

      Will we gain retro-active experience for it or will we have to obtain "fresh" experience?

      Say each tent mechanic is 1 EXP. If I do (for example) the titfuck with Mhu'Tiki 10 times, do I get 10 EXP which shows up once the mini game is unlocked or will I need to do those once the actual mini game becomes available?

      I hope it makes sense - I've had a very long day...

      Delete
    3. The experience would be gained retro-actively. :3

      Delete
  2. i would really like more pixel art animations inside the game,this would be an interesting case to add some,such as mouth animations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice so we can have our girls servicing the horses in all the stalls? =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I am currently playing 3.13, just arrived in brightstone, and for some reson, I cant use the quest log, the art Gallery, the Encyclopedia or the Journal, not even in my camp or cities. They are greyed out and cant be clicked. Do I have to unlock something in the newer Versions to use them, or did I bug out the game somehow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd probably want to read the patch notes.

      Delete
    2. Ok, I found it, but honestly, after the last Version I played was 3.03, a simple "Press A" would have been way more helpfull then "just read through the Patchnotes of the last 11 patches, the solution is named in one sentence somewhere in there..."

      Still thanks I guess, you technicalls answered my question...

      Delete
    3. And saying just pressing A button would be confusing, since that has always been toggling sprint ON/OFF before the latest beta.

      Delete
  5. hello, i have issue where i forgot turn in first quest by the maid in colossia by accident XD. so i use hourglass for comeback to the past. but idk there is no maid in that place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hourglass leads to a parallel world, not the original one. IN order to complete it, you'll need to use the Orb of Restoration (obtained upon completing the current beta).

      Delete
    2. well thats make sense, thank you sir.

      Delete
  6. Do you plan on making it so there's art when you're fucking the girls in the tent or in the prison cells instead of the sprites? Also Where do I need to use the Orb of Restoration? My character keeps saying I need privacy no matter where I go to use it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Orb of Restoration should be usable whereever you are.

      I just tried using it on the world map outside the tent without issue.

      Are you sure you're choosing the right item? (No offense intended - seen people have that issue in the past).

      Delete
    2. No, I think he is onto something.
      The Orb of Restoration might not work for some people after the latest update due to a switch being removed since there is no longer any outdoor/indoor restrictions.
      It'll be fixed in the next beta!

      Delete
    3. I'm glad I brought it up, and no offense taken Sacredhell. I'll be looking forward to the next beta then! Thanks as usual for keeping good communication with us Gabe :D

      Delete