Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 14 / 2022

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Another week, another Tuesday, another update!

Some real life stuff has come up that'll keep me somewhat distracted between 2-4 weeks.
It's nothing bad...although, not really anything good either, or maybe you could say it's bad for work in short term but good for my health in the long run?

Either way, when that isn't leeching on my time, I'm currently working on the last mini-game to be included, which is a returning one from LoQOII. (At least until the main story is done)
Below you can see a preview and probably tell right away which one it is!
While Elin is simply used as a placeholder and all the stats you see aren't final, with the listed Mascara Pack not even an item in-game, it will be a feature you can make most characters participate in...all for the greater good, of course!
It'll also be the natural evolution of what was on offer in LoQOII and hopefully be an improved version that'll tie together a few different mechanics.

Thus, onward to the next week we go!


11 comments:

  1. I should really get around to playing LOQO 2 as I have no idea what mini game this is. Seems interesting, though! (Been busy, should restart game I think. Latex is still best girl).

    Take care of yourself Gabe - if the game has to be slowed down in order for you to recover health, then let it happen. If you're not healthy, you can't work, meaning it's lose-lose.

    If you take some time to recover, however, it's win-win as you can continue working on the game with less issue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not as bad as it sounds, and, in fact something I've already done once before during the production of LoQO Origin...I recall last time being a success, in short, I'm quitting a bad habit that comes with some temporary side-effects. x3

      Delete
    2. whether it's bad or not a break is always healthy (have fun)

      Delete
  2. nice work of Art oh yeah get some rest, But still I want known when the main story is done? anyway good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never did manage to finish LOQO2 so I guess I never got to the minigame. Anyone care to fill me in?

    ReplyDelete
  4. the mini-game from LoQO2? Let's gooooo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. isn't want to be offensive but didn't the main story line and the CGs/new sex tent characters are processing to slow...?Like it's couple months now but even opala hasn't join the harem really,and the consistent delay of international ver. CG...

    ReplyDelete
  6. when full cg a with milf Farah

    ReplyDelete
  7. ... Now i want to see this screen with every girl...

    ReplyDelete