Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 16 / 2022

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Slowly but surely, I'm heading back into work with more accomplished this week than the last.
(Not that it was hard since I set the bar at the very bottom, hurr hurr...)

A few bugs has been fixed, like one preventing the Orb of Restoration from being activated for some players, and missing CG illustrations for certain characters in different art styles for the photoshoot mechanic has been included as well.
I've also been fiddling around with the map setting up the mini-game mentioned in the last few updates, although nothing of satisfaction has come out of that yet.

So we'll see if next week bring better tiding, peace out!

7 comments:

  1. I have a question in regards to the Orb of Restoration I managed to forget. Whoops.

    If we use it, will the EXP towards the mini game be reset as well?

    For example, I have 35 EXP for Gabrielle's BJ skill. If I use the Orb, will that reset it back to 0 or will it only reset on a fresh save?

    I was actually curious about the CG illustrations being missing but I just assumed they weren't added to the game yet. Oh well. Glad to hear they're going to be added at some point in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a question about the relationships, for example, if you decide to have the duchess Lynevere as wife (when you have the choice before meeting the gods) will this choice has effect in late game?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes I have think of question about the relationships, for example, if you decide to have the duchess Lynevere as wife (when you have the choice before meeting the gods) will this choice has effect in late game?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Question about something I'm not sure if it's brought up (I might just be blind in that case).

    I know Kythie has a bowl in Devon's room but in the past, you used to be able to click on it (he'd just say it's empty) but now, it seems filled with water(?) and nothing happens if I click on it.

    I dunno if it's a bug or something else, but figured I'd ask anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Gabe , is there any content update related Cecily the MC mother in the future?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sorry to bother you but I have no clue on where's to acquire the Slave collar. I would appreciate some help please, thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Head to the desert city (Kahr). Go up one map and left one map. Head into the first shop you find and speak to the bottom shop keeper (the wolf-like one). Costs 1500.

      Delete