Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Emoticon 32

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter
 
We've entered the time of Spoopy October and No Nut November...

As promised earlier, here comes the next emoticon and the reveal of Gin, Cheiftain of the Howling Moon Clan.
Despite giving a pretty laid-back and mellow impression, it's a position she earned through combat prowess rather than sleeping her way to the top.
That's not to say she isn't a demon in the sack too, naturally!

When it comes to game development, I've fixed a few small issues that was brought up after the latest beta.
Other than that I've mostly been taking some time off for some needed rest.
I'll likely already be back into the game shortly, though.

So with that, Tuesday will come next week as usual!

4 comments:

  1. I've got a question...and I now people are gonna throw rocks at me for it...but...does anyone else find it ironic that out of all the commisioned artists, Sparrow....ridiculous big d*ck and belly bulges "Sparrow" somehow ended up falling kinda flat on his scene pictures? (with MC)

    I mean, MC is supposed to pack a big one, ya know, Broncallo-Sausage, yet somehow when compared with the art of the other artists, the MC in his work is (mostly) rather tame in the size department.

    Again, I don't wanna start a wildfire here, and most likely nobody is gonna read this anyways, just...

    Quite ironic that out of all artists, it's Sparrow's art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I've noticed that as well. Likely, Sparrow just wants to make "large but still realistic" size when drawing. Which is odd given the size of some of the women in the game...

      Delete
  2. So latest version is released. Damn it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God I love SethXZoe's emoticons, their art is one of my favorite parts of the game

    ReplyDelete