Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 41 / 2022

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Sorry in advance, this week's update is probably gonna bore you!

While being back to work, I don't have much to report yet as I'm currently in the process of going over every individual illustration you can find to correct an issue I discovered on my own.
If you wonder what that might be, it's possible you haven't even noticed your first stack of illustrations in your inventory isn't capping at 99 before giving you the second stack like it should, if you picked up a painting before hitting that total tally.
This is because paintings are counted towards the total number of illustrations, but are their seperate thing (paintings, duh) and not given to you as an illustration item.
It will be easily corrected for players, though!

I've also created some additional assets to improve dungeon/sewer based maps, but it might be hard to spot unless you know what to look for, you'll just get a sense Castle Warrengard's aqueduct suddenly feels a little bit better.

And thus, I'll be back next week with Gin's battlepose!

7 comments:

  1. Nice to hear that you're fixing a self-found bug, at least.

    Meanwhile, I'm hoping for more date scenes (especially with Masquerade, Layla and Beatrix/Elin).

    I am curious, are the various paintings you find canon in terms of lore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we expect development to at any point focus more on Opala Farah and Osira as well as main plot?
    I'm a big fan of the games but I feel like large chunk of the effort goes to side stuff that most of us will miss or not pay attention to..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah man I too wanna see more scenes with the main trio especially with Osira

      Delete
  3. Nice to see that there is more follow ups

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you stop working with that card mechanic, it just waste of time esp for that real gal model. No one enjoyed to see them. So please focus with the story n side story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harsh comment but I think I agree, unfortunately.

      Delete
  5. Is there a possibility that sex slave traders like the black eagle gang will appear in the future? The previous opala sex slave ending was the best!

    ReplyDelete