Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 02 / 2024

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Only been working on story content so far since the beginning of this year!

Still doing the same cutscene I mentioned last week, mostly because it's probably up there among the longest conversation I've ever done in my games...but the writing part is almost done!
The simple reason behind that is because the cutscene is basically the culmination of several different questions finally getting a definitive answer and lays nearly all cards on the table.
And it's probably what sets up the end goal too.

Once all of that is done, I'll have to look it over and see if there is some fat that can be trimmed down without sacrificing clarity or party dynamic.

But that'll be it for now, so I'll see you again next Tuesday as always!

3 comments:

  1. wow this is great! know more about the main story, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that we're approaching the end of the main story. Still looking forward to the mini game you mentioned way back when.

    As always, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What would you say, how far from finished is the game? I am trying to decide if I give it another playthrough now, or wait for the finished game, so, what would you say, is a complete game in sight, or do you still have enough planned that some time passes?

    ReplyDelete