Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 32 / 2024

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Hooters are back on the menu, boys!

Let's begin with a quick health update as I've been able to sleep 7-8 hours every night now since last Tuesday with the various tips I had suggested to me, so hopefully that means the insomnia honeymoon left as the final gift from my previous neighbors is over.

Thus, I'm happily back working in full force again and has added a mechanic I've been meaning to include since pretty much LoQOII, although one I were never able to figure out...until now!
Turning the Tavern Wench Challenge into gameplay made me learn a ton of new tricks, and one of those is what allowed me to include this latest addition to the game that every RPG need, fishing!
A basic mini-game for it is currently fully functional with 168 frames of animation between the various protagonist options and outfits, but it still needs a UI and some more depth to it.

With that update out of the way, I'll see you again next week!

1 comment:

  1. >Fishing is gonna be possible
    Given how fishing is one of my favorite pass times in games (ironically, not a fan of actual fishing games), I am very much looking forward to that.

    Glad to hear you're able to sleep properly at night again.

    As always, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete