Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 36 / 2024

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Fishing and assets...fishes in asses!?

Spreading out the various fishing points across the world turned out to be slower than anticipated, mostly because they can't be strictly copy/pasted when each location has different fishes.
I think there might be around 10 spots once I'm done, and I currently have 7 finished with each one having a "Mystery Bottle" you have random chance of hooking to earn yourself an illustration.
I've also decided to hold off on introducting the difficulty variation based on fishing pole, as there is currently only one available with the others planned to be introduced alongside a new character related to the mini-game...who was initially meant to be some old boat captain, before I went with something a little more sexy and a race both Bal'Rana/Gabrielle's catgirl outfits are based on.

But this week wasn't only spent on all that, I've also made minor detail adjustments to some maps and created more assets to broaden NPC variation, specifically sailors/fishermen.
Oh, and the latest beta will be out this month!

I think that's it for today, I'll be seeing you again next Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the next beta!

    Keep up the good work as always (I will keep saying this until you're sick and tired of it and stop accepting my comments).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gabe, Will Cecily talk to other women in the castle? How will she react to the activities in the castle? I think it's a bit boring to just let her stay in the room.

    ReplyDelete