Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 39 / 2024

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon
And/Or follow me on - X (aka Twitter)

As mentioned last week, every individual fish now has a base value and tracking statistics.
While I unfortunately don't think I'll have time to give players a way to view this in-game with the next beta hitting this weekend, know everything you do will still record your progress and be reflected in a future update.

To avoid spoilers by mentioning the character by name, the latest member to join your party has also been included to Strippin' o' Die, which in turn can unlock her photoshoot and nude outfit.
Meanwhile, Layla has been given two dialogue conversations you can engage in once she arrives to Castle Warrengard, one which will allow her to participate in the Tavern Wench Challenge.

I think...that covers about everything this week, what probably won't be included in the beta that I've mentioned in the past is the full-sized version for Strippin' o' Die and Tavern Wench Challenge, along with the latter making an appearance at the Gentlemen's Club.
It depends on how much I'll be able to finish in time.

With that, look forward to the next beta this weekend!

15 comments:

  1. >Layla
    >Tavern wench
    Gabe I think I fucking love you.

    I'm so glad I came home in time for the new beta this weekend!

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job, what is the next update number? 3.24?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Not all characters have sprite animations for it yet.

      Delete
  4. This game is amazing, I can't wait to see what else will come in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Playing the beta and I complimented Layla.

    ...May I ask why Kythie got +1 affection rather than Layla?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just a graphical glitch, you're still getting the point towards Layla correctly. :)

      Delete
  6. Could you tell me where i can find the pieces for the latest party member and Beatrix pls ? And by the way, congratulations for the beta !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Unfortunately, not all costumes can be unlocked yet.

      Delete
    2. What a shame but the game is still amazing. I'm sure they will be unlockable soon. Thank you for responding me

      Delete
  7. How do you play the fishing game when I try I keep on missing

    ReplyDelete