Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 50 / 2020

 Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Just a little more time before this awful year is finally donzo...!

On that subject, I have both good and bad news.
The bad news is the International Edition artist caught COVID-19 like so many of us have, but the good news is he's doing well now and is back to work with another finished CG Scene.

On my part, I'm on the tedious duty of updating every spot a party member can show up in so their selected outfit is always present, Farah was done since before but you can also add Bal'Rana/Beatrix to that list now, and I'm doing it in a way so I'll never have to go back again.
There has also been various small fixes and corrections made along the way.

With that, I'll see you guys again next week as always! Stay safe!

13 comments:

  1. It is good to hear the recovery news from COVID-19 of International Edition artist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon international edit artist

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok but actual art for the Laquadia and MC scene?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have three scenes together so far.

      Delete
    2. You know what I mean, why avoid the question? The first actual sex scene gets nothing.

      Delete
    3. Gotta wait if you wanna jack off

      Delete
  4. So I'll ask again since it appears you didn't read what I said. Why isn't there a CG scene with Laquadia, Gabrielle, Milf Farah, Opala, Bal Rana or Elin. Why were any of those scenes not included, or why have they not been done yet.

    In the past you said you wouldn't just add scenes, they had to make sense. So is that still the case, have you changed your mind or was that a lie? Many people seem to want answers, even if they aren't what we want I think we would like you to reiterate you logic.

    Do the affection points mean anything, will they ever mean anything or will you remove them as of the last beta they add and change nothing. Will gifts do anything, they've been in the game for a long time and still have no use.

    I eagerly await your response.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got myself a widescreen monitor, so I cannot really run in fullscreen mode anymore as the stretching makes it despicable pixelated.
    There is a lot of info and game resizers in the net, but they all do not work specifically for LoQO.
    As it seems I cannot get this info from anywhere except the origin, I'll go and ask this here:
    How do you guys play LoQO on nowadays monitors? Please share your know-hows with me, I'd really like to continue the journey, but there is no way I can do it when 640x480 is centered on 1920x1080 (the window is too tiny), or stretched to that screen size (too pixelated and over-stretched wide)... Q_Q

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can preserve aspect ratio in the driver settings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Damn this virus! I hope you and your workers well!

    ReplyDelete