Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 51 / 2020

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

One more Tuesday away from Christmas and two more before the end of the year!

Mhu'Tiki is the latest character to have been updated so any and all additional outfits are ready to go whenever they become available, beyond that I have mostly been working on creating more assets to make up for a new map tileset I've put together for Gabrielle's heist I've mentioned earlier.
Initially I was thinking of having it being done in Duchess Lynevere's mansion, but as this would be a side-quest you can do at any time, that would likely pose some problems later in the story if you've progressed too far...which would easily be done if you are up-to-date on the gameplay!

Instead, it's going to be more of a loot run to a place Gabrielle overheard would be "easy pickings".
Taking place in a haunted mansion that'll also introduce another ultima enemy to tackle, a lot of the estate has been completed during this week and has a neat design I'm pretty proud of so far!
Obviously this will lead to the long awaited CG Scene between the protagonist and Gabrielle, although I still can't say for sure when I'll get around to start writing the scenario.

And that'll be all for today, folks!

6 comments:

  1. Finally, god been waiting for this since forever. Keep up the good work gabe 💪

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the MC x Garbielle scene (though I'm personally more interested in MC x Mhu'Tiki getting more scenes - what can I say? Busty, dark skin and a literal catgirl are all great!)

    That or MC x Lydia. I'm fine with either.

    On thing I am curious about (in regards to the latest version - if you already mentioned it, I missed it and I apologize!) but what use is the new buildings in Castle Warrengard? I know one is for taking photos but the other one seems to be a stable. Will we be able to purchase horses (for whatever use) or will we put slaves like Lydia in there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when Gabrielle lend MC an item that manages MC to talk to Kythe (doggo version) and there was a set of choices about if you will let them continue Kythe and Gabrielle be BF and GF , Join them 3some, or Take Gabrielle from Kythe..

    I pick the 1st one and gave Gabrielle to Kythe since before i did not expect Kythe will turn to Kythie in some point of the game... but still my mindset when i choose that is because Kythe is the ONLY male party member in game and he deserves the love and girls he wants a much as the MC do..

    RIP Kythe :(

    Also Good work gabe as always ! Hoping now we will get more Sprite sex animations.. only few we have are BJ/Titfuck and standing wall doggystle... i do love sprite animations, i gotta take Zell999 for that :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool, thank you Gabe for beginning work on that overdue scene.

    Only question I still have is what importance will affection/hatred lead to, along with the point of gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And then it turns out to only be sprites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You truly have potential by doing such a nice game like LoQO. Congrats.
    I have a suggestion: Wouldn't be nice if the MC had more weapon options, like Warhammer, Greatsword and maces?

    ReplyDelete