Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 53 / 2020

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

'Tis time, I wish you all a Happy New Year!

With the holiday this past week, I haven't been able to get as much work done.
Although I have been tinkering away on a couple of new locations and managed to updated Gabrielle for any and all remaining unlockable outfits, which leaves only Ra'Tiki left.
I also updated "clothing poles" so the fabric displayed is better representing the character, but that only counts for a few characters since Farah, Ra'Tiki etc. already had a good match to begin with.

And I think that is really all I have to report for this weekly update.
Next time, it'll be 2021 and we can finally move past this...uhh, questionable year!

14 comments:

  1. Happy (early) New Year, Gabe!

    I'm still trying to find the last damn scene I haven't been able to locate... for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a time frame for when the chapeters 2 and 3 for "In the Shadow of Anubis III will be released?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately no, only Devil_HS could answer that.

      Delete
  3. more questionable than deals with gnoll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But Gnoll is such a honest, straight-up swindler!

      Delete
  4. Happy new year. i dont know if 2021 is gonna be good or not. lets not be pessimistic

    ReplyDelete
  5. On the up side I got a new job this past couple months so I might be able to put in a Patreon donation every now and then again. YAAAAY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you get the code for the safes in the Duchess' ship? They don't light up the locations?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you get the right number, you hear a small sound. It's the same with all safes now.

      Delete
  7. Quick question: Could Lynevere possibly be Gabrielle's mother? Based on some of the artwork of her, she sort of looks like a mature Gabrielle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If that were accurate, confirming or denying it would be a pretty big spoiler. x3

      Delete