Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 23 / 2021

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Time to roll out another small update!

While it's been a slow start and I haven't gotten as much done as I'd like, there has been progress nevertheless with some new assets created for future content and, probably most importantly, having Lady Farah being added as the next character to be available for the tent mechanic.
Although, only available at Castle Warrengard since she doesn't appear in camp.

In unrelated news, the next chapter of the "In the Shadow of Anubis" comic by Devil_HS is done and currently pending me writing the dialogues for all the pages, so that shouldn't be far off!

And with that, I'll see you guys again next Tuesday!

11 comments:

  1. How do I unlock the latest Laquadia scene???

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I unlock the latest Laquadia scene???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished the beta after losing my save. I just beat the beta again! Dont tell me i gotta do it again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't mind me i'm just gonna sit here patiently waiting for the next scene with gabrielle. I kinda like her, i don't know if you noticed! :P
    The last one with the MC was grate by the way, compliments to the chef!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love lady farah, i need another scene with her

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that in the future we can have the other characters including Laquadia and Demoness on the real camp, like sharing the campfire together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naz´Raala (Steel Demoness) for Full Party Member with Fighting and Equipping

      Delete
  7. Just want to sign in to comment that, I can't wait to see the continuation of "In The Shadow of Anubis". Good to see that it wasn't discontinued. :D
    Hope to see this comic story until the end.
    Love your story and DevilHS art ♥

    ReplyDelete