Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 24 / 2021

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Where do I even start this week! Well, since I only did one thing, let's begin there!

Okay, so I may have lied with the opening line to make a joke as I've done more than that.
A frequently requested fan-favorite has been implemented with everything it entails, and that comes in the form of Naz'Raala now being recruitable to join your party with her unique set of skills.
She might not be much of a team-player with her background, but she is certainly more than capable of being the last (wo)man standing against a tough opponent and is quite the heavy hitter.
Just like everyone else in the party, Naz'Raala will also show up in camp after joining, have a helmless outfit unlocked through Strippin' o' Die and have her own set of weapons/costumes.

Another thing I've been working on is a mechanic where you can send your army to liberate area, but this is still very early in the planning stage so I can't confirm it'll actually pan out.
However, it's something I've always intended to do for quite some time, for example, it'd be a way to regain access to the Imperial Manor so you can visit the location again and have Layla the maiden mare moved to Castle Warrengard.

I also found the time to finish writing the dialogues for "In the Shadow of Anubis II - Chapter 2" by Devil_HS, so it should be available on my Patreon at the end of the month if everything checks out!

Thus, enjoy your Tuesday and I'll see you next week!

9 comments:

  1. Am playing 3.07, and found that the game freezes if you try to enter Summer Cove at night. The guard doesn't stop you to tell you can't enter with clothes, and you can't move out again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Another thing I've been working on is a mechanic where you can send your army to liberate area, but this is still very early in the planning stage so I can't confirm it'll actually pan out.
    However, it's something I've always intended to do for quite some time, for example, it'd be a way to regain access to the Imperial Manor so you can visit the location again and have Layla the maiden mare moved to Castle Warrengard."

    I honestly hope this comes to pass as Layla is one of my personal favorite characters in the game (read: she's really hot) so it'd be fun to bring her to the Castle.

    Do you have any plans on letting Sunny-Sue Ellen move to the castle at any point in the upcoming future?

    Having Naz'Raala as a playable character will be... interesting, put mildly. Might be interesting to swap her in, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the exact same thing in mind plus it would be nice if I could fight the val'tores. I've gotta say after the nonsense in colousia I wanna fight them plus vhazar was or is being built up to be a boss anyway (obviously he is the juggernaut even if it's a fight NOT to the death but I want choices) thank you to you for creating this game and thank your team for co-creating it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally some more Layla. You you neglect the mare so much? ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for Naz´Raala you are the best i could explode for joy and i appreciate the massive work you have to do for this implementation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still trying to figure out if these updates are actual game updates or what gabe's up to. Hi I'm new here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are announcements what SweGabe intends to programm or almost finished is so that we know what in the next downloadable Version of the Game availabe is

      Delete
    2. Or other Projects such as the Hentai Comic "In the Shadow of Anubis II - Chapter 2"

      Delete
    3. What Gabe's up to. You'll know when a new update is coming, as Gabe will say "around X time, the next update will come" and generally, the Tuesday before will say "X day/X date will have the update drop".

      Delete